Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
A journey under the Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

A journey under the Sea

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A journey under the Sea - Page 2 Empty Re: A journey under the Sea

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:31 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena watched the scene in amazement as the two fighting Morgana. Now she was glad to have let them take care of things, especially since it gave them an idea on certain things. The trident had been returned to the rightful hands and Morgana had been defeated for good, now this world was basically safe. Maybe the Heartless had stopped their intrusion as well. "Very nice job," Rena commented on their hard work. After everything calmed down, Rena noticed Night approaching. The sarcasm in her question resulted in Rena smiling and rolling her eyes teasingly. "I suppose I do...Good work out there, you really saved a whole world," Rena said, hoping that Night got what else she was trying to say. "Well, now that this is all over, I need to get going. I'm supposed to be helping out my friends with a new problem. And oh, I need to tell you a couple things before we go our own ways. First, you're going to want to watch out for a new enemy. They are beyond the Heartless and Nobodies we've seen so far. Second, when you think you are ready and because you are a Keyblade Wielder...Why not take part in the Mark of Mastery Exam? If you want to know more, come find me later."

With that, Rena departed to her gummi ship and left Atlantica.

Ooc: Left thread
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:32 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night awaited as the keyblade master answered her. She told her good job, while saying she saved the whole world. She looked around and doubted that, a family yes. But she had simply been in the right place at the right time. Rena then said she needed to go. Night was not surprised for some reason. She said she needed to help some friends. Night wondered who but did not ask. She still felt uneasy around a keyblade master for some reason. She said something then about a new enemy besides heartless and nobodies. Night was not going to concern herself though. She barley knew heartless just from echoes she got of them. She knew nothing of these nobodies though they sounded familiar. She really would worry about this new enemy if she ran into it. Rena then said Night should take the mark of mastery? She wondered what that was exactly. Maybe it was the test to become a keyblade master? But was she really ready for such a thing? This master must have thought so if she was telling her to take it. But would she have thought the same if she knew Night had little memory of who she was? Her skills she felt that at one time they were better but she knew she was not a master at least she had not reached that mark yet. Maybe she would ask Yen Sid for she felt uneasy about all of this. She then watched The girl depart.

She then heard Melody call out. Hey Night why don't you come on home with us? Night thought about it and nodded. Sure why not, I have time to kill. Night swam with Melody's family. Melody Ariel and Melody's father Eric all rode upon a boat. Night opted to stay in her mere form and swim with Melody's grandfather King Triton. They swam in silence for a bit then he began to speak. I want to thank you, for helping my grand daughter. Night nodded and replied. It was my pleasure to help, besides I made a new friend. I also thank you for help with saving this world. You are not the first bearer of the keyblade to save Atlantica, and just like the one before you, you are welcome to our world at any time. I will admit the fact you wield the power of darkness did at first concern me, but now being close to you I can sense the difference. Your darkness lacks the malice of that of Ursula's or Morgana's and that of the heartless. Yours holds a kindness to it, like that of a gentle starry night. May I ask how or why? Night looked at the King of the sea for a bit and then replied. I wish I could answer you, but I do not know how either. You see a little over a month ago I awoke with no memories. That is why I am currently exploring the worlds, to maybe piece together my past. King Triton nodded. Well either way you will always be welcomed to Atlantica. Night nodded and they swam on. They finally arrived at Melody's home which was well a palace by the sea that was walled off from the sea. Meldoy had gotten off of the ship and Triton had handed her the Trident. Apparently He had offered to turn Melody back into a mermaid but she had another idea. With Trident in hand Melody fired a blast at the wall around the palace. The wall then dissolved into magical dust that just vanished. It was around then everyone broke out into song and Night joined in. It felt kinda of good to sing.

After things had calmed down a bit and the mere folk had headed back to Atlantica. Night had gotten onto shore and back to her normal form. She had borrowed a light blue dress from the family and washed up since she had agreed to stay for dinner. After wards she conjured up her usual garb and told them it was time for her to go. Melody said. Fine but promise that you will come back and visit. Night smiled lightly and said. I promise that I will return one day Melody. The two smiled and hugged. Night then opened a dark portal and left Atlantica behind. She would honor her promise though and visit her new friends one day.

OOC Thread closed
and the song that occured.
Spoiler:

SC: 56
WTSC: 300
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:33 am

OOC this is another story transfer, I do now own rena she is not my character nor do I expect to see her in the rp
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum