Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
Night's home  EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
Night's home  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
Night's home  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
Night's home  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
Night's home  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
Night's home  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
Night's home  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
Night's home  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Night's home  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Night's home

Go down

Night's home  Empty Night's home

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night was asleep in her room at home in the castle of Arendelle. It was the day after the making of the courtyard ice rink. Today Elsa had court, which meant she would be busy with her duties as Queen. Night's room had ice blue wall paper with a pink filigree. The floor was carpeted with a mat in the center that looked like a snowflake. Night was asleep in a large bed with a ice material curtain. The bed had a dark purple comforter on it and her pillows were pink. There was not much in her room though because of the four years she had been gone. A smaller bed though was also in the room and in it slept Mog. A light knock on the door came, rousing Night from her slumber. Princess Night, it is time to get up. Queen Elsa requested for you and Princess Anna to eat breakfast with her. You have thirty minutes to get ready. With that said the servant left. Night stretched and then let out a yawn. Her white hair messy from sleep. She got out of bed. She was currently in an ice blue night gown but she went to her wardrobe and grabbed her usual garments, the ones she had made with her magic. She put them on and bushed her hair. She then went over to Mog and shook him awake. Mog, it is time to get up and get ready for breakfast. Mog retorted in a weak yawn. Five more minutes Kupo. Night just chuckled at her sleepy companion. She tried to shake him awake again yet to no avail. She sighed and pointed a finger at him and released a light misting of ice spray. The cold made the moogle jump awake. Cold, cold cold cold! That is cold Kupo! Mog had jumped out of his bed and was hopping around the room. That was mean kupo! Night shrugged and giggled. Hey I tried waking you up nicely. Now lets go to breakfast ok. Mog nodded and said. Ok Kupo. Maybe there will be coffee to warm up kupo. Night nodded. Yeah coffee does not sound to bad. The two left the room for the dining hall.

SC:32
WTSC: 32

OOC: Note this topic is for whenever Night visit's home.
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Night's home  Empty Re: Night's home

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night and Mog entered the dinning hall. Elsa and Anna were already seated and eating. Night saw a plate set out for her. She sat down and started eating as well, and Mog sat in another seat and also began to eat. The Moogles had been right and that there was coffee. Night smiled slightly at this little fact, plus the coffee was really good. While the three sisters were eating Elsa started up a conversation. It is nice to finally eat as a family again. Night smiled and said. Yes it is, plus the food is not bad either. Anna chuckled at this. Well it is just nice to not be alone anymore. It is also nice to know why the two of you shut yourselves off. Both Night and Elsa looked down a bit a guilty. Night then perked up a bit and said. True, but were together now, and that is what is most important. Elsa nodded. She then asked. So do either of you two have any plans for today? If not you can always join me in court. Anna was the first to reply. Well mostly I planned to hang out with Kristoff and test out his new sled. Night was a bit slower to reply. Well, I was planning on visiting Mom and Dad's graves. You know so I can pay my respects. Elsa nodded at her youngest sister. Night had decided late last night, that the sooner she did this the better it would be. Though it did not make her any less sad thinking of all she had missed. The sisters finished eating and Anna took off and Night heard Olaf follow her. Elsa then looked at Night and asked. Will you be ok? Visiting Mom and dad's graves on your own I mean? Night nodded. I should be. I mean I don;t think I will go freezing Arendelle, not now that we have learned the key to our magic. So do not worry besides don't you have court. She said a bit half heartedly. Elsa nodded. And when do you plan on leaving? Night had started to get up but froze when her eldest sister asked that. How did you know I was going to be leaving again. Elsa gave a light hearted smile to Night. It may have been four years but your still my sister Night. You have always been a bit easy to read. Besides I presume you having to go probably has something to do with you and the fact you wield the keyblade. Am I correct? Night nodded. She quickly summoned Snow Queen and Diamond Dust, and then dismissed them. Yes, part of my duty as a key bearer is to help keep the balance of the worlds. Plus if I stay here to long the heartless will return attracted to me. Besides, I still do not have all of my memories and I know there out there some were. I also have some questions that I need answered. Elsa nodded. My request then is simple. Do not forget your family, please. Also do not forget that you may have your duty as a key bearer, but you also are a Princess of Arendelle and have a responsibility to this kingdom as well. But over all, never forget you will always have a home to return to here. A single tear slid down Nights cheek. She walked over and hugged her sister. I promise to never forget again. Were finally a family again, so yes I wont forget no matter what. They pulled apart and Elsa nodded. Now I must get to court, ask one of the servants they should be able to direct you to the graves. Night nodded and Elsa got up and left. Night looked over at Mog. So you ready to head on out? Mog nodded. Coming Kupo! The two then set out.

SC: 52
WTSC: 84
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night arrived at her parents graves. They were large stones that sat upon a grassy hill, the morning sun casting a gentle light upon them. The stones were about three or maybe four feet taller than her. She was unsure though as she was bad at measurement estimation. She sat down upon the dew covered morning grass, positioning herself between the two graves. The one to her left was her mothers, the one on the right her fathers. Mog had backed off and was a bit of ways away to give Night some space. Night looked at the two graves and gave a light smile while a tear slid down her face. She sat there for a bit not knowing what to say. After all what can one say for missing there parents last year of life. After a bit she said simply. I am sorry I was gone for so long. She then started rubbing her hands together to begin a spell. She then launched two spirals of snow, both stopping in front of one of the two grave stones. The spirals quickly formed bouquets of flowers made of ice and snow, and they slowly descended and landed directly in front of each one. I would like to say though, that were all a family again. Elsa Anna and myself I mean. The gates are open, me and Elsa, we finally are controlling are magic after so long of it keeping the family apart. I will have to leave again soon because of my duties as a key bearer but I know I have a home to return to. Elsa is queen now, I am sure she will do great. Anna also seems to have found herself a boy friend, or at least they seem like they may date. They did kiss after all. A few more tears fell, streaking across Night's cheeks. I miss you two, I wish you were both here. I would like to say it is unfair that you two died, would like to say so much along those lines, but I do not have all my memories. I will work to regain them though, I know there out there. I hope you two are at peace. Mog the flew over to Night who was now crying a bit more freely. Are you ok Kupo? Night nodded a smile touching her face. I will be Mog, I am just taking a bit of time to grieve.

Night had stayed until the sun started to approach the horizon. She then headed back to the castle. When she got in, she first went and washed up. She removed her half cloak and went to go join her sisters for dinner. They all chatted casually. Anna talked a bit about her day with Kritoff, his new sled, and such. Elsa talked about how court went, trying to solve some more common problems of the people of the kingdom, while also considering stuff like trade and such. Arendelle was now short a trade partner since Elsa had cut off trade with Weselton. Though Night could not blame her for this, for the Duke had persecuted her sister and even tried to have her killed. Though it still left a few minor issues though it hurt Weselton over all more than Arendelle. Night then talked a bit just simply stating she had visited there parents graves, just saying she had taken the time she felt she needed to grieve for finding out about the loss of her parents. Night explained she simply went for closure and was better now. Elsa and Ann smiled at there younger sister and nodded, understanding what she meant. Elsa then asked. So do you know when you plan on heading out yet? Night nodded for she had decided while visiting the graves. Yes either tomorrow or the next day. Anna then interjected. Leaving? But why, why are you planning on leaving? I mean you just came back and things have finally settled down. Were a family again so why are you going to leave again Night? Night bowed her head a bit and smiled at Anna a bit of a sad smile. Because that is my duty as a key bearer. I must always help maintain balance, the balance of Arendelle is safe for now and I know there will be other worlds were I will be  needed. Anna went to say something but Night did not give her older sister the chance. that does not mean though I can not stop by time from time and visit. There will be times were I can and will come home to rest so do not worry Anna. Besides if I stick around here to long the heartless will be drawn here in abundance. Anna then replied confidently. So, let them come, the three of us, as long as were together can overcome anything. I mean we did beat that big heartless after all. Night smiled at her sister's optimism. That may be true but I also want to regain my lost memories Anna. Anna nodded. Elsa then spoke up. Night may I ask that before you leave, could you find a way to possibly remain in touch so me and Anna know your safe and sound. Night nodded. Actually I think I may know of something. Mog can you bring that one book we took from Yen Sid's? Mog responded. Which one Kupo? The world one? The rare materials one? The keybearer item history one? Night was a bit surprised by just how much her little companion had apparently ransacked Yen Sid's personal library, hopefully the old guy would not be to mad when they returned. The one about the past items used. That was the one we looked at last night. Mog nodded and hopped out of his chair. He grabbed his bag and and started going through it until he pulled out a tome. He took it over to the three sisters and placed it by Night. Night started flipping through the pages until she came upon what she was looked for. It was a picture of a star like object on what seemed to be a necklace. The item was called a wayfinder and it supposedly with the right enchantments would let one stay in contact with others. Night had remembered seeing some others wearing these like the keyblade master she had met in Atlantica. I was thinking of making one for each of us out of enchanted ice, that way no matter were we are we can stay in touch.

SC: 71
WTSC: 155

OOC note, Which grave is which is an estimated guess I could be wrong.
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Elsa and Anna smiled at there younger sisters words. So you would make one for each of us correct? Asked Anna. Night nodded. Yes, that is correct. The material does not matter honestly, according to the book it is intent and will. There have been ones made of what seemed to be stained glass, out of seashells, and even out of random spare ship parts. So a never melting enchanted ice should work just as well. Elsa smiled and said. Then do you mind if I help you make these? I am sure they will work better if the two of us combine our magic than if just one of us attempted it. Night nodded and said. Sure I do not see why not. All you have to do while working the magic is keep the intent of what these are meant for in your heart and mind. The rest should take care of itself. Elsa then said. Well then I say lets go ahead and do this. Now is just as good of a time as any. Night chuckled and said. Ok then remember we just need three. Just let our magic flow and form them. Night then held her hands out, and Elsa imitated her. The two released a flow of ice magic like a steady streaming frost cloud. There streams met and started to swirl together, with both focusing on the bonds that the three held. They focused on the fact they wanted to remain in contact, wanted to make sure that each other would be safe, and the love they all held for each other. The icy cloud condensed and started to solidify forming three wayfinders. They all looked very much the same. The center was a snowflake, and the outer parts of the ice formed a star shape, around the center. A ice like chain formed around the top point making each one into a necklace. The wayfinders though were ice, and naturally ice blue were not without a bit of color. For within the enchanted ice an aurora like light kept flickering out from the snowflake to the rest of it. The color never completley being taked over by it, and aurora changing each time it flickered. Elsa and Night stopped and took a seat breathing a bit heavily. Making them had been a bit more taxing than either sister could have predicted. They both did smile at there success though. Anna picked one of the three up and held it between her middle finer and thumb. Wow there beautiful. Anna then hung the wayfinder around her neck and shivered a bit. Though there a bit cold. She said with a smile. Night and Elsa just laughed a bit at this. Night then picked up her own and put it on. Her half cloak would end up hiding it when worn but without it on the wayfinder could easily be seen. Elsa put her own on as well. Now we will always remain connected. Night nodded with a smile. The three sisters stayed up a bit longer chatting. Olaf joined them in there talks as well, for the snowman the was just as much family as each other were.

When Night went to bed that night she had another vivid dream, like a lost memory calling her. She dreamed she was in a strange castle. The world looked like Radiant Gardens but the castle she was in was different then the one she had been to during her visit. A younger version of herself stood in the entrance talking to a woman. The woman was strange and one could sense the powerful darkness she bore. The woman had green skin, was garbed in black robes, and had black horns as well. The scene then shifted and zoomed in upon the woman. She smiled knowingly as if she knew Night could see her. I await you Princess. With those words the dream came to an end.

Night bolted up in her bed sweating a bit. it was still dark outside so she was not to worried. She knew that castle though, but why. She then remembered the castle she had seen from the one she had visited while at Radiant Garden. She felt in her gut that that was the same castle. She now knew were she was going to go next, and someone there from her past was waiting there. That woman she had a feeling she would run into her if she went there, she also was sure now that she knew she would come. "I await you Princess." Rang through her head again. She was unsure as to why, but that woman made her feel uneasy. She laid back down and slowly cleared her mind, and then drifted off back to sleep.

SC:58
WTSC: 213
OOC Wayfinder description:

OOC Note this is actually were I left off and so I will continue in this thread Smile
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:36 am

Night woke up and got out of bed slowly. She was still a bit shaken from her dream. It felt similar to the one she had had back in Traverse town. She could only presume that meant it was a memory, or at least part of a memory. The last part felt more like a message, as if the green skinned woman knew she was dreaming of her. But could something like that even be possible? She knew the place she had seen in the dream, it was the other castle in Radiant Garden.
Night went to go wash up and get ready while Mog went ahead to breakfast. The bath helped Night get her head on, She would be heading out today. That mean that this would be good by to Arendelle and her sisters for now, but she was sure she would come back. Night sighed while walking towards breakfast. She knew she had to go back out into the worlds to find her past, but she also did not want to leave her family. They had all been apart and alone for so long, but now they were bonded stronger than ever. Now though she needed to find the rest of her past, the last four years.
Night entered the dinning hall and sat down. The three sisters carried on some casual conversations while they talked. It was not until after the meal that Night spoke about her intention of leaving. So I decided I will be leaving here shortly. Elsa smiled lightly and nodded. You never were one to sit around and wait. Even when we were in our rooms away form the rest you kept trying to learn to control your magic. So I am not surprised. Just be careful and return soon. Anna said a bit gloomily. I would like it if you stayed but I do not think i could change your mind. Anna then perked up. So you better hurry up and get you memories back. Nigh laughed at that. I will try, come one Mog it is time to head on out. Really right now Kupo? I was just getting comfy Kupo. Night nodded. She then opened a dark portal. She then turned back to her sisters and gave each one a hug. Do not worry I promise to return. With that Night and Mog entered the dark portal and it shut behind them.

SC: 29
WTSC: 29

OOC left thread
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down