Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Night's Mark of Mastery EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Night's Mark of Mastery

Go down

Night's Mark of Mastery Empty Night's Mark of Mastery

Post by Night of Arendelle Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:00 am

A dark portal opened at the base of Yen Sid's tower. Night stepped out with Mog on her shoulders. They entered the tower and climbed up to Yen Sid's main study. Yen Sid looked upon Night and Mog and said. Night, Mog, it is good to see you again. So to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? Night smiled at Yen Sid and said. well first I figured I would let you know how I am doing at regaining my memories. I now remember my childhood, my home world and my family. I also remember that I was rejected from the Land of Departure because of my natural affinity for darkness. I remember I trained under Maleficent briefly. That is were what I have regained ends. Yen Sid nodded and smiled. Yet with that much regained you have forgone your gloves still. I am glad to see that. I can also feel that you have grown much since the last we spoke. Night nodded. She understood what he had meant by the gloves. For even after she had left Arendelle, she had worn gloves because she believed they had helped her control her ice sorcery. Actually both me and my older sister, who bears the same magic. We both are no longer wearing the gloves. We have learned how to control our magic. Yen Sid nodded with a smile still on his face. Well now, I would like to move onto the other reason I am here. Night summoned her keyblades. A flash of snow in her right hand for summoning Snow Queen, and a flash of darkness in her left for Darl Dragon Empress. I have some questions about the keyblade. One of them being is how can I wield two? Yen Sid nodded. That is not a very common ability but not unheard of. It is called sync blade, it allows a Keyblade wielder to wield two keyblades provided they have two keychains. Night nodded and dismissed her keyblades. Ok, another question, is there any skill or ability I could learn that would let me use my hands again for my magic? I find using the keyblades as focal points uncomfortable. Yen Sid nodded and replied. I can think of one in particular that would let you use both sync blade and your hands. But it is a technique only available to a Keyblade master. Night nodded and smiled a bit. Good because my last two question are about keyblade master's. My first is as a lone wielder can I still qualify to become a keyblade master? And if so, can I take the test or quest to try and become one?

SC: 31
WTSC: 31
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Night's Mark of Mastery Empty Re: Night's Mark of Mastery

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:54 am

A smile came across Yen Sid's face. Well to your first question yes. Lone wielders who become masters are often known as self taught Master's. Those who had no Master to instruct them but gained enough experience on there own to take the Mark of Mastery. Now to your second question, I believe you have gained more than enough experience to take the Mark of Mastery. Now know if you pass, even as a master there is still much you can learn. You will also be privy to knowledge that you were not before. You will also be obligated to one day take on the role of a teacher if you find a keyblade wielder who wants such guidance. Knowing all of this do you still wish to partake in the Mark of Mastery Princess Night of Arendelle. Night nodded. Of course, ever since I was chosen by the keyblade and began my journey I wanted to become a master. Yen Sid nodded. Good, I was hopping for such a response. There has been a rapid decrease in Keyblade Master's within the past two years, and Night I have a feeling you would make an excellent master. Now as a retired Master of the Keyblade myself I can give the mark of mastery. Know that this test can be given in many forms, but I intend to give a very simple form of it. Night was not surprised to hear that Yen Sid was a retired master. Actually it made a lot of sense. It would explain why he knew so much about the going on's of the worlds and much about keyblades as well. It would also explain why she and the group of friends she had, had come here to learn and for advice. Night nodded at Yen Sid and asked. Master Yen Sid, may I ask what this form is? Yen Sid nodded. Simple, I will have you face your own trial of the heart. You will enter you heart and it will test you. Within your heart you will be forced to face a trial, and you will have to choose a definitive path, as must every Master. While within your Heart I will preside and watch over you. When you have returned I whether triumph or not, I shall judge. Any Questions? Night could not help but smile a bit out of excitement. She was finally going to take the mark of mastery. She could remember setting out four years ago from Arendelle, she had wanted to be a master so bad, and now she was so close. She had come far within these four years, or rather just what she remembered. It was more recently in all actuality. She still was missing a large chunk of her memories but she was overcoming this. She had to, her and her sister had face the fear of there own power and prevailed. So she was sure she could prevail in this. She looked Master Yen Sid in the eyes, her own reflecting her confidence. She simply stated. Yes I have only one question, when can we begin? Yen Sid chuckled. I guess I should not be surprised, you have never been one much for patients. Very well let the Mark of Mastery for Princess Night of Arendelle commence! Yen Sid waved his hand casting a spell and Night fell asleep.

SC: 37
WTSC: 68

Will be continued in Dive to the Heart
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:31 am

Night awoke with a gasp. she was laying down upon the floor and was some what stiff from it. She stood up slowly, stretching as she did. She looked over at a table and saw Mog eating some cookies. The moogle turned when he heard a bit of noise and exclaimed. Your awake Kupo! Night nodded. Yeah, I am back. She said with a smile. A part of her had to wonder if what she had just experienced was real. A voice then brought her out of thought. Congratulations Night. You have past the mark of mastery. Night turned to face Yen Sid. She did a small curtsy and replied. Thank you, though it was not easy. Yen Sid nodded. Nor is it meant to be. It is after all meant to test one to see if they are ready to be Keyblade Masters. I must admit some surprise at your success. For even without all your memories you still prevailed. Night nodded, Thank you Master Yen Sid for the compliment. Yen Sid nodded with a smile. He then said. Princess Night of Arendelle today you have faced yourself and have come back successful from the ordeal. You have set your heart on a definitive path and from this have shown the Mark of Mastery. Now I Master Yen Sid Name Princess Night of Arendelle as a Keyblade master. Yen Sid then put two pieces of armor that would go on ones shoulder on the table. Night looked at it and realization struck her. It was Keyblade armor. He also slid a silver mark of mastery emblem next to the armor pieces. Is that for me? Yen Sid nodded. Yes, it is a gift, and if you look through some books you should be able to relearn how to activate a glider. Night nodded and Yen Sid continued. Also you should be able to find that one technique that I mentioned earlier. The reason why is because I would like you to go and introduce yourself to King Mickey. he is another Keyblade Master however your normal travel method will not let you access Disney castle for it is guarded by the corner stone of light. There fore glider travel will be needed. Night nodded understanding. She picked up the mark of mastery symbol and put it on her cloak clasp. She then picked up the armor pieces which were ice blue and placed them on her shoulder. It was then a thought struck her. Master Yen Sid I will need something to allow Mog to travel with me on glider in the lanes between. Do you know of or have such an item. Yen Sid shook his head no. I am sorry but I do not have any such item at the moment. However maybe you could inquire at the synthesis shop in Radiant. Night nodded and said. Thank you master Yen Sid. she then searched the Library to find the books on the techniques she would need. Afterwards she would study them until she could preform them herself. After that Night opened a dark portal and set off to Radiant Garden.

SC: 40
WTSC: 40
End of thread

Keyblade Master rank gained
Keyblade armor and glider gained
Heart of the Cosmos Style gained
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down