Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
Return of a Princess EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
Return of a Princess EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
Return of a Princess EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
Return of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
Return of a Princess EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
Return of a Princess EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
Return of a Princess EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
Return of a Princess EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Return of a Princess EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Return of a Princess

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Return of a Princess Empty Return of a Princess

Post by Anaise Draco Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Anaise's ship landed in the forest by the kingdom of Arendelle. It had been years since she had seen home and it looked as if not much had changed in the land. She stepped off of her ship, having made sure to hide it in the thickest gathering of trees in the area to make sure it wasn't found. She kept the hood up over her face to keep from being noticed and walked along the bustling streets of the kingdom, having never seen the place so lively even when she lived here. She guessed that after the recent events everyone was much more happy and exstatic. She made her way over to the open gates of the castle where the guards were welcoming everyone in and out no matter who they were. She passed by with little attentiom drawn to herself and made her way through the courtyard and silently into the front doors of the castle itself. She made sure to stay in the shadows as many people passed by her. She then heard a familiar voice calling to someone and hid behind a corner, peeking out to see that it was her elder sister, Queen Elsa, calling out to a few people down the hall, bidding them farewell as they were on their way out of the castle. She was dressed in her cryokentetic dress that was as beautiful as Anaise had been told. The keyblade weilder smiled lightly seeing that the rumors of the queen gaining control over her ice powers was true. She planned on staying hidden behind the pillar to keep.out of sight until she got up the courage to approach her sister but was lightly startled by a voice aimed towards her from behind and even more startled by who it came from. While she was observing, Olaf had noticed her hiding and approached her from behind with a friendly "Hello there!" Anaise jumped to the side when she saw it was coming from a talking snowman, she fell back onto her rear end in the middle of the hall as her hood fell to her shoulders revealing her face to everyone around including Elsa. The queen laughed under her breath from watching the usual reaction to first meeting Olaf but her attentention was quickly drawn to the crescent shaped scar about the strangers right eye, a scar she had accidentally caused when they were playing as kids. Elsa took a step toward her, reaching out her hand lightly as the word barely escaped her lips. "Anaise..?"
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Return of a Princess Empty Re: Return of a Princess

Post by Anaise Draco Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:57 pm

"Um...Elsa?" Anaise said with a light smile. Her sister had her embraced in a tight hug for the past few minutes and she was beginning to run out of air. Elsa drew back with an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry!" She said with an embarassed smile. "I just can't believe you are here..." Anaise nodded and rubbed the back of her head feeling apologetic as well as she tried to come up with an excuse as to why she had not returned until now without telling Elsa what she had really been up to. "Yeah. I guess I got caught up in a lot of things." She gave a sheepish smile to her elder sister. "Is there a better place we can talk Elsa?" The queen nodded and lead her to a more remote room where she had told the guards to keep the citizens away from it. Anaise followed her looking over each hallway they passed through letting the memories wash over her. "Wow...I can't believe its been thirteen years." She sat down across from her sister as Elsa began to explain all that had happened after she disappeared but Anaise saved her time by letting her know she had already learned of the events, even the death of their parents. She had not thought about it much over the past three years but it still weighed on her heart. Elsa called for tea s Anaise began to tell her about her travels to the other worlds but leaving out what happened to her as a child to keep her sister from worrying. "Really I'm surprised you still remembered." The keyblade weilder said softly rubbing her crescent shaped scar on her forehead. "Well it was my fault." Elsa spoke still blaming herself for it. Anaise waved her hands frantically and laughed lightly yet nervously. "It wasn't your fault, I'm the one who slipped and slid into the wall!" There was a moment of silence before they both broke out into laughing.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Once the laughing had come to a stop one of the castle servants walked into the room, placing a tray with two cups of tea on it. Anaise smiled and took her cup, drinking slowly along with her sister, the awkwardness of the situation finally dieing out now that they have come to revert back to the old memories of eachother but Anaise was the first to speak this time. "I don't want the others to know I was here....well at least not for now Elsa." Her voice returned to a serious tone as her words seemed to catch the queen off quard. "What are you talking about Anaise? The others will be thrilled to hear you are alive!" Elsa didn't realize until after she finished that she was already standing, leaning across the table towards her sister. Anaise sighed expecting such a reaction but gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm just trying to sort out a few things right now. I've been caught up in something big and would hate to see you three get involved." Anaise layed her keyblade out on the table to Elsa's surprise and waited for her to respond. "Anaise we can help. You can't just leave after being gone for so many years!" The keyblade weilder shook her head and the stood. She raised her keyblade from the table as it disappeared in her hand and was about to speak but was stopped as a voice came from the doorway. "Elsa what's wrong?"
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Both sisters turned to see who it was that had spoken from the doorway. It came to a surprise to Anaise to see that it was none other than Anna. Elsa seemed to take the situation with a more calm mood as she smiled and nodded. "Its alright Anna. We just have a special visitor." Anaise sighed beneath her breath as she turned her head to Anna, wearing a fake smile and waving a little nervously. As she had said she would rather have not had Anna or Night find out about her visit until she was in more of a situation to bring happiness with her instead of worry but it was too late as Anna's face lit up and the next thing Anaise knew she was getting another tight hug but from her younger sister this time. Her smile turned real as she hugged her back before Anna finally let go. "Anaise is it really you?" The keyblade weilder chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of her head still feeling nervous about her presence being so open now. She decided it was better to keep the conversation on a happy tone and lightly grinned. "Of course its me. Who else would it be?" She rubbed her little sisters head teasingly as she turned back to Elsa. "I guess the secret is out huh?"
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Once Anaise had been distracted by Anna for long enough Elsa managed to sneak out of the room to get a hold of Night to inform her of the great news of their sisters return. Anaise at the time had been listening to Anna go on and on about all that she had missed, even the engagement she had to a man she just met which ended with him trying to kill the three of them. Anaise's response to her sudden engagement was the expected and common one she had gotten from everyone else but then was followed by a little laugh which caused Anna to blush a little out of embarassment. Anaise smiled and returned to listening to her little sister finish up her stories as Elsa returned to the room. "You look too suspiscious disappearing like that Elsa." Said the keyblade weilder with a small smirk. Elsa tried to act it off as she sat back down. "I'm a queen, its not like I have a lot of free time." She smiled but the facade was over when Anna unknowingly spilled the truth. "She was probably just informing Night of your return!" Elsa facepalmed as Anaise glared to her while keeping up a fake smile. "She was, was she?"
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Night was about to exit the dark corridor when her wayfinder lit up. It was a message from her oldest sister Elsa. Night paused and took the time to listen to it. Night was a bit confused by it. There sister Anaise had returned? Night tried to remember, they had another sister? She had a few slight memories that could possibly be of another sister, but if so she must have vanished before the events that caused both Night and Elsa to seal themselves off. Well Mog it appears we shall be making a short detour back to Arendelle. Why's that Kupo? Night replied. Because there is a family member visiting. Mog nodded. Ok then Kupo, besides I can synthesize, myself a robe but I will still need you to grab some stuff from Radiant Garden Kupo. The materials need to be grade A after all Kupo. Besides i like your home, it is comfy kupo and I am sure I can set up shop there kupo. Night chuckled. Ok Mog. With that the left the Dark Corridor.

A dark portal opened up in the courtyard ice rink and Night stepped out. She smiled seeing that the new icy decorating her and Elsa had done was still up. She was also happy to see people still enjoying the ice rink. It was about mind day and one of the servants spotted her and hurried over her way. Princess Night. I presume your here to join in with the meeting that the rest of your sister are having. Night nodded and said with a smile. Yes please if you would not mind. I have a bit of good news to share with them The servant bowed and said. Of course my lady. With that the servant took her to a room were two guards currently stood. Night thanked the servant who left, and the guards bowed saying "My lady" as she entered the room. She saw Anna and Elsa in the room. There was another person there, she looked like a familiar stranger, She had long dark brown hair that was braided, green eyes, and a scar above her right eye. She wore a half cloak and black dress under that. Night was guessing this was the other sister. Night felt like she should know her, she could remember a bit but she had the feeling she had never been close to her. Also she sensed something strange within her, something not quite right. She walked up to Anna and Elsa and gave both a quick hug. She did a slight awkward curtsy to Anaise. Hey Anna hey Elsa. She said with a smile to her sisters. First before anything else I would like to go ahead and say a bit of good news. I passed the Mark of Mastery, and I am now a Keyblade master. Night would await her sisters reactions. Then she looked back at Anaise. She could not describe it but there was something about her Night could not put her finger on. She used her sight of the heart and saw something strange within Anaise some kind of power that felt ancient, a power that made the hairs on the back of her neck raise up. It cried out danger. She had never seen such a power before. Night then said. Hello Anaise, I wish I had more to say to you, but I sadly do not. I do not have many memories of you, and I get the feeling we were not real close. Though I do have a question and it is not asking were you have been. No what I would like to ask is what kind of power is it that your heart bears. I can see that you have been chosen to wield a keyblade but I have never before seen the power that you wield sister.

SC:44
WTSC: 44

Last edited by Night of Arendelle on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Anaise chuckled as she was surprised of Night's straightfowardness to the situation of her sudden visit. She knew she couldn't spill her secret to them just yet knowing that if she did her whole home world could be compromised and her pact with the mysterious figure may be over, leaving Arendelle in the direct path of the apocolypse. She spoke soft as she looked directly into Night's eyes. "I'm sorry but there are still a few things I can not tell any of you yet. You must believe its for your own safety." She looked to Anna and Elsa to let them know how sincere she was about what she said. She turned her attention back to her youngest sister and smiled once more. "You may not remember all of it but we were close even though you were very young. Though I wasn't born with kryokenetic abilities I helped you both find your centers before the "incident" happened. It didn't help that you all forgot about me after I disappeared." She laughs lightly under her breath then looks to the three of them. "As I said I'm not here for long but I'm happy to see you all again."
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Night listened to what Anaise had to say. She did not like that her sister could not say what that strange power was. Though she also could tell it was pointless to press the subject. Night crossed her arms against her chest and let out a sigh. Fine, I wont press the matter of that power. Though I will comment that it feels like a bad omen. Night then went to respond to the rest of what her older sister had said. She wondered exactly what she meant by they all had forgotten her when she left. Was this more amnesia? Also Kryokenetic? She wondered if Anaise was referring to the powerful Ice magic her and Elsa had naturally? Night then spoke again. Now you said we all forgot you when you left right? Well if so please do not tell me this is more amnesia. Because if so I already have quite a few years of my life missing and would prefer not to be missing anything else. Night said with a light chuckle trying to joke. As for the other bits, when you say Kryokenetic are you referring to the me and Elsa being born with powerful ice magic? Also as to you not staying to long, that is no surprise since you bear a keyblade. It seems any of us who wield one, our fate ends up with us wandering other worlds. Mog then hopped up onto Night's shoulder he looked at Anaise and commented. You look different from the rest of the family Kupo. Mog then turned to Elsa and asked. Uhm Queen Elsa, would you mind kupo, if I set up a small synthesis shop here Kupo? I kinda like it here Kupo, and I need to work on a item kupo.

SC: 19
WTSC: 63
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Anaise barely made a facial expression at the comment of the bad omen. She had seen enough of those over her past few years and was hoping not to end up turning out to be the omen, especially to her family. She smiled at the amnesia comment. "Yeah well I'm happy to see everyone has started remembering me." She nodded when she was asked about her own comment about kryokenetic magic that her sisters hold, having thought of it as the easiest way of explaining it. "As a keyblade weilder I have been wandering other worlds over the past few years. It had taken me long enough to make it back here though." Her voice seemed a bit distressed considering she wasn't suppose to even come here. She was a little surprised to see a moogle pop up from behind Night and was taken away a bit by his comment about her appearance. "Well I'm the only one who adopted out mothers hair for one." She chuckled beneath her breath having been the only one among the princesses without bright hair. Other than that she seemed to share multiple resemblences with her sisters.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:59 pm

The words finally caught up to Night when Anaise said people finally started remembering her. Amnesia, she had meant it as a joke, but apparently her sister was serious. Night had just been thinking that do to how young she was at the time was why. So that suggested some other force at work, an omen indeed. Night loved her family but there were many signs starting to add up that were not looking good. The battle at the Keyblade graveyard two years ago were she and her friends had been basically obliterated. Her own amnesia, Maleficent being on the move again. These were not looking good. Elsa nodded at Mog's comment. Uhm sure I guess. Mog then replied. Thank you Kupo! he then hovered in air and took off. Night sighed and looked at her older sister. Thanks Elsa, he should not cause trouble. He just needs to get to work on synthesizing an item to let him travel the lanes between with me on my glider. That way I no longer need to rely on corridors of darkness. Elsa nodded. Night had seen Anaise's expression at seeing the moogle and said. I met Mog in Traverse town after I awoke there with no memory what so ever. The little guy has been with me ever since. From Atlantica to here. I need to grab some materials from Radiant Garden for him and drop them off here after this so he can work on it. By the way you said you have been observing the worlds correct? Then within these past few years have you noticed the strange things Anaise? I think a storm is brewing, from the battle at the Keyblade graveyard two years ago against a Figure that had forged an X-blade, to Maleficent being back on the move. I have the feeling something big will be starting soon. Night gave her sisters a smile that said though not to worry. Night then said. So I am somewhat hungry, and seeing as the whole family is here why don't we have a meal together?

SC: 25
WTSC: 85
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Anaise found an interesting concept that she ran into and befriended a moogle but she left the thought at the back of her mind. She began to think about what Night had asked her about strange going ons in the worlds she had been observing and she tried to think of a way to tell what she had seen without releasing the knowledge of the acursed or others working on the same path as her, few of which had similar reasons as her to do so. She nodded lightly cringing a little at the mention of the X-Blade and the keyblade graveyard but she tried not to show it. "There is something brewing within the darkness, something we need to keep an eye out for or it will just swallow us up." She smiled at the mention of a family meal but Anna was the first to speak. "That sounds like a great idea!" Elsa nodded in agreement with a smile. "Its a wonderful idea considering it seems we still have a lot to talk about, and it will be the first family meal we have had in many years."
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Elsa had called for a great amount of food to be made for the dinner so there would be much to choose from. There was a large amount of chocolate concoctions as well that were being prepared for a desert that all of the sisters could enjoy. Elsa led them to the dining hall where all of the food was already prepared and layed out on the table, enough to not only catch Anaise off guard but Anna as well. The three of them took their seats amoungst the length of the table as the sweet smell of chocolate filled Anaise's senses. "I can't believe how long its been since I've had chocolate." Anna grinned seeing her sisters reaction. "Now that's the Anaise I remember." Anaise blushed a little from embarassment but it was only seconds before the three of them burst into light laughter.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:21 pm

Night noticed Anaise cringed slightly at the mention of the keyblade graveyard. Did she know something? Or was Night just imagining things? Then Anaise said her comment about something within the darkness that would swallow them up. Not the darkness itself but something within. That would rule out the heartless as they were born from darkness. The nobodies were not likely either, though she had never seen one she knew they were in between. So what was lurking? Could it be tied to the strange power her sister now bore? Could whatever it was be the cause of the amnesia spell? Could the reason for her own amnesia be because of whatever this mysterious threat was? There were just to many question and not enough answers. She had only just become a Keyblade master but Night was starting to get the feeling that her work was cut out for her. She let out a brief sigh when the thought of a family dinner had been agreed upon. Night nodded with a smile and followed the rest of her family into the dining hall. Night was a bit surprised at the amount of food. She made a brief whistle and Mog came a running form wherever he had gone to. Oh a feast Kupo! and the moogle wasted no time grabbing himself a seat and a plate of food. Night gave a light chuckle at her companions reaction. Night took a seat close to Anna Elsa and Anaise. Night got her self some food and started eating. When the smell of chocolate filled the air she smiled. When Anaise said the comment about how long it has been since she had some. Night then said with a light chuckle. Well at least you remember the last time you had some. I can not even manage that. Night stuck her tongue out her her elder sister playfully and somewhat child like. She then quickly retreated her tongue and kept eating. She could not help but feel like there was another dessert besides chocolate that she liked, one she had shared with friends that she could not remember. She frowned briefly trying her best to remember but to no avail. She sighed and looked around and noticed the lack of a certain snowman. So she wondered aloud. So how is Olaf doing? Also how are Kristoff and Sven?

SC: 32
WTSC: 32
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 am

Anaise sticked her tongue out at her little sister in response and smirked grabbing a piece of chocolate and eating it. She could remember because it was the time her and Elsa had snuck chocolate out of the kitchen to share and enjoy with Night and Anna. She looked to Elsa and smiled remembering all of the trouble they used to get in around the castle. Though she wasn't too familiar with the names that Night had just spoken of she could guess that Olaf was the creepy snowman that had ruined her cover earlier based on what Elsa had said then. She remembered Kristoff from Anna's stories. She sat back and listened as Anna was the first to answer Night's question. "Oh Kristoff and Sven are out on a delivery. I'm guessing that Olaf went with him considering his sense for adventure." Elsa nodded and chuckled beneath her breath. "Even if he has no idea what's going on. But Kristoff does seem more busy as the Arendelle royal ice master and deliverer." Anaise raised her eyebrow as she looked over to Elsa. "Oh come on now. You made that up!"
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Night chuckled when Anaise accused Elsa of having made up Royal Ice Master. she was glad to know though that the snowman was ok. She would have liked to pry more into how Anna's relationship with Kristoff was but she felt that would be best left for later. Nigh finished her dessert and sat back relaxing a bit. A bit bored she fired some snow into the air and had it swirl and dance above the table. She made sure none of it would get into her sisters desserts though. Night then added more snow controlling it and then had it all start swirling around. A dark aura then encompassed her as she added a bit darkness to the snow above. She then had it all compress together and then burst quickly apart. The burst of darkness and snow ranged about the whole ceiling making it look like a dark aurora borealis hovered above them. Night just smiled at what she had done. Just figured I would practice a bit. She said hoping her sisters would not mind her random act. She then decided she would ask Anaise a question. It was unmistakable that she held an aura of power after all. However Night did not see her sister wearing a mark of mastery. So Anaise, I must ask. Do you train at the Land of Departure or are you a lone wielder. Learning new ways as you go like I was? Night really had to wonder this. After all her sister was a keyblade wielder as well.

SC: 19
WTSC: 51
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:26 am

Anaise was surprised by her sisters sudden use of her magic to practice but kept herself from making any sudden movements in response to it and just watched with a small smile, happy to see that Night as well had been gaining control over her ice powers better. She finished off her desert still watching along with the other two who seemed less surprised than she was, giving her another reason to keep her cool. Anaise however was caught off guard by her sisters questions aimed toward her, knowing she could not speak of Eden for threat of spilling her own secret and she put on a fake smile as she lied in response. "I've mostly trained as I wandered. Its unorthadox but has its benefits. Don't you agree?" She tried to play up the lie as much as she could to keep her secret a secret.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Night nodded a bit. So Anaise like her was a lone wielder. Night then replied about going solo had it benefits. Well I guess. I can not honestly say if training at the Land of Departure would have been better. I had no choice in being a lone wielder. I was thrown out for having a natural dark affinity. Night paused. She had regained the memory of her rejection from there a while ago. It was still somewhat painful. I will be honest the rejection was a bit hard to take. Though I know I found friends. Even though I can not remember them completely. We battled together against the mysterious figure in the Keyblade Graveyard. I can remember that. I can also remember that when I left Maleficent one of them had shown up and helped me out. I think that is the first time I had met them. However that is all I can remember of them. I can not sadly recall there names or faces, I can not remember much else beyond that. Night sighed a bit but put on a smile. However I am sure my memories are out there. Night then stood and pushed her chair in. Well the visit has been a pleasure but I should probably get going. I need to grab the materials Mog needs after all. Then after that I need to go introduce myself to a Keyblade master by the name of King Mickey. Night did a curtsey to her sisters and a thought struck her. She held out her hands and snow and ice started swirling together and Night focused on a specific spell. After a bit a wayfinder like the one Elsa, Anna and Night had, had formed. Night tossed it Anaise. There now we all have one.

SC: 25
WTSC: 76
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Anaise had only heard little about Night's past between when she disappeared from Arendelle and when she returned but was curious to ask of more later once they had a better standing once her younger sister could regain more of her memories. The three of them were surprised to hear that Night was already prepared to leave after such a short visit but Anna was the first to protest her sisters leaving. "Oh come on Night, at least stay a bit longer. Its the first time we have gotten to be a full family in years!" Elsa nodded in agreement with a soft smile as she stood up along with Anna to protest. Anaise sighed and chuckled beneath her breath as she looked at the wayfinder her sister had given her and stood up as well. "Hey if I'm stuck here you are staying here as well. At least for one day." Anaise stuck out her tongue teasingly.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:36 am

Night had predicted her sister's response. She then replied. Fine, I would like to get to my new master duties. However family comes first no matter what. Night undid her half cloak revealing her ice blue heart shaped bodice shoulder less shirt, and her keyblade armor arm pieces. She took the arm pieces off as well and took her cloak and armor over to a servant and said. Could you please take these to my room. the servant bowed and complied. Night then walked back over to her sisters. She looked at her nails for a second and then said. Well since I am temporarily shirking my master duties and just being a princess. I guess I can do my nails. As soon as she said that her magic briefly glided over and off of her finger at the same time. Leaving behind a small swirling snowflake pattern. She briefly examined admiring her work. She was getting a lot better at her magic. From her clothes, to the ice dusting in her hair, now to her nails. She then said to her sisters. So then what are you three wanting to do? How are you three wanting to celebrate this reunion? She honestly wondered. she did admit to herself with how long she had been out an about as a keyblade wielder she was. Well she was a bit out of touch with her princess side. She put it partly on the fact that she seemed to always be in some kind of battle. Even during her last visit home she still ended up having to fight for her world. She chuckled a bit. she remembered Maleficent telling her that Keyblade wielders changed fates. Well that seemed to be the truth as far as she can tell. Though the last visit had gone south All because of that annoying Prince. It was then the thought struck her. Maleficent had said her new circle included a Prince of the southern isles. It had been obvious she had meant Hans. She looked at Elsa and Anna and said. Before I forget I do bear some bad news. It seem that Prince Hans has joined with the dark fairy. Her name is Maleficent. I can say she is powerful and not an easy foe to take on. I fear that her and Hans may return here one day due to his threat last time. If he does return here please contact me so I can help ok.

SC: 34
WTSC: 110
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:12 am

Elsa and Anna cringed at the thought of his return but Anaise just sat back down to think. "It seems she is gathering up forces once again. There coukd be a shift in power soon we need to keep an eye out for." Anna sighed and put a smile back on as she grinned over to Elsa in late response to Nights questioning of what they had planned and Elsa nodded back with a smile. "Its going to be a bit of an surprise that we will give you clues about later." The eldest sister spoke with a slight devious tone. Anaise's eyes widened as she facepalmed. "Oh please do not tell me this is going to be some type of party. I don't think the kingdom could take on another returning princess."
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:22 am

Night caught what Anaise said with a bit of interest. she knew Elsa and Anna would not know who Maleficent was. Though it seemed Anaise did. Night knew not if it meant she had met the dark fairy before or just heard of her in her travels. After the news had sunk in Elsa then replied to Nights question. She sighed wondering just what her sisters were planning. Anaise then spoke speaking a bit about not wanting a party. Night chuckled a bit. Well actually the kingdom would be taking us both on at the same time then. When I had returned home well things were a bit chaotic. The closest we came to a party was me and Elsa turning the courtyard into an ice skating rink. While adding a bit of ice decoration to the castle. Otherwise there was no party because I left a day or two later. She then turned to Anna and Elsa and said. Well if there is some sort of party planned. I will go ahead and point out that me and Anaise have no clothes for such a thing here. I have not lived here since I was thirteen. Anaise even longer. Heck poor Anaise does not even have a room since she left back when we four shared a room. Night did not bring up why they all ended up in separate rooms. She also did not bring up the fact that she could probably conjure clothes suitable for a party if she needed to. Night like Elsa was skittish around people, however Night was less social than her older sister. So she was hoping that if a party was planned maybe the lack of proper clothing would dissuade her elder sisters. Night decided to sit back down and straightened her skirt a bit. She then yawned a bit for it was getting late after all. So anyone have any good topic conversation?

SC: 23
WTSC: 23

Last edited by Night of Arendelle on Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Elsa smiled at her two sisters who were trying to avoid a party with excuses, shooting them down every time. "We can easily find perfect fitting dresses for the both of you by the time of the party and there are enough spare rooms inside of the castle for both of you to find comfort in." Anaise sighed but smiled realizing there was no way out of this and it was better to just join in on the fun. "Alright I guess I can try and enjoy a party here." She grinned over to Night. "You think you can follow suit as well, at least make this visit a very memorable one."
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 am

Night sighed. Well she had tried getting out of all of this. However it seemed as if her three sisters would not budge. Night was a bit worried though she would not say a word. After all what would there people think? She had been gone for four years, shown up a few weeks ago during all the turmoil and helped out. Then she had left again. Also what would they think about Anaise who had been gone for much much longer? Night quickly took a deep breathe in, and let it out. She needed to not to panic, it would be fine. She then heard Elsa say something about the both of them finding a room. This confused her a bit, for she still had her room from when she was thirteen. Back before she had left to train to become a keyblade master. Hey I still do have my room, unless you rented it out or something while I was gone. She said a bit jokingly. She thought of something a bit interesting. Oh I have a new keyblade. Let me show you, it is called dark dragon empress and I got it after I battled Maleficent. Night held out her left hand and the keyblade materialized from an anti flash. The thing was it did not materialize in her hand. Instead it materialized in mid air spinning slowly. She moved her left hand and they keyblade moved easily through the air spinning a bit. it moved from the side to in front of Night. She smiled knowing she was being a bit of a show off. But hey if you could not show off in front of your family who could you show off for? She then held out her right hand and in a flash of snow her other keyblade Snow Queen materialized in the air. It to was spinning slowly, with a flick of her right hand she had it move in front of her as well. She then stopped both keyblades having them form an x in mid air. She had them hover like that a bit. She then vanish in a flash of snow and anti flash. She then yawned a bit for she had had a long day. From the Mark of Mastery to this family reunion. A voice rang through the dining hall as a hyper Mog flew in. Did I hear someone say Party Kupo! Night chuckled weakly. Yes Mog my older sister Queen Elsa seems to have decided she is going to be throwing a party due to Anaise and I's return. Mog then sank in mid air and rose up quickly almost like a jump. All right Kupo! A party will be great Kupo! Night simply smiled and said. Well I guess the moogle has spoken.

SC: 35
WTSC: 78
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:18 pm

The sisters watched as Night began showing off her new keyblade but the show was not viewed for long as they all had things to attend to except for Anaise who watched in somewhat amazement as her younger sister showed off her duel weilding skill, something of which she had never seen before in a keyblade weilder. "Now that is something you don't see everyday." Anaise said with a chuckle. Elsa had already left to start with the arrangements and Anna was heading towards the door. "Sorry to leave you both for now but Kristoff should be returning anytime from his delivery." Anaise smiled and stood once more turning to Anna. "How about we come with? Id hate to just be stuck inside of the castle after being gone for so long and would also like to meet this Kristoff in person." Anna was happy to agree and turned to Night curious as to if she wanted to join them as well. "You up for coming with? You seem a bit exhausted." She said calling attention to her sisters obvious fatigue.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:13 am

Night watched as her sisters started going there own way. She had heard Anaise's comment on her keyblades. Night knew not though if her sister meant the keyblades them self. They did seem to Night at least represent what was in her heart. Or if her sister had had meant the fact she could wield two at once since she had an ability called synch blade. She had read up a bit on it at Yen Sid's. It was an ability that let Keyblade wielders wield two keyblades at the same time. It was not a very common ability apparently. or it could have been the fact she had been wielding the two telekineticly, which was rare as well. Or it could have been both. Anna then said she was going to meet Kristioff, and Anaise had decided to join Anna. Anna then invited Night to join as well but the younger sister shook her head. No thanks Anna. I am sorry but I have had a long day from the mark of mastery to this homecoming. I think I may just go to bed. Give Kristoff my regards though. Night would then watch as her two sisters would leave, leaving her alone in the room. Mog had ran off again to who knows were. She was starting to wonder if the moogle had eaten one of his kupo nuts with how hyper he was. She then set off heading towards her room. She had to admit this party would be interesting, maybe things would go smoothly. Just as long as she kept a cool head and love in her heart she should not loose control over her magic. Nor should her older sister Elsa for that matter. Night entered her room, the memories from both her past and previous visit bubbling to the surface. The memories of her and Elsa shutting themselves away from the world due to there magic. The memory of her being chosen by the keyblade and setting off on her own. Then of her return home four years later. Elsa having lost control of her magic, Anna's heart getting frozen. True love saving not only Anna but Elsa and Night as well. The battle on the fjord against Haans and the Heartless. To the thawing of Arendelle. Night smiled, Elsa and her had come a long way. So had Anna and Anaise for that matter. She walked over to her bed and took off her shoes. She went over to her wardrobe and took out the nightgown she had worn her previous visit and put it on. She smiled and said. Mom, Dad, were finally coming together as a family again. I wish you could see us all now. I miss you. She then lay down in her bed and the young princess drifted off to sleep.

Within Night's dreams she saw three people. Two guys and one girl. They looked like the three she had seen in her heart. No she was sure that they were the three, one guy had red hair, the other had white, and the girl had red hair as well. Night noticed the girl held the cloth that she was needing to grab for Mog. Night also noticed that they seemed to be talking. She then heard there voices. The first she heard was the white haired guy and he said. Yen Sid says she ended up detouring back home. Apparently some form of family matter came up. The girl was the next to speak. Well I am just glad to know the Princess is all right. The red haired guy laughed and said. Well that is true, I say we go and greet her. After all she is the first master of our little group. The White haired boy nodded and said. That is true, we have been gone for two years though. It seems much has changed. The Red haired guy then spoke. Just stinks, first she thought we were dead and now amnesia. Girl just can't catch a break huh. The red haired girl spoke then. Well in her defense we all thought each of us were dead. I am more surprised to find out she survived though. The red head boy then replied. Yeah i mean she was impaled the and got blown up. The rest of us just got the bloody explosion. I am surprised that in two years she has surpassed us. The White haired youth nodded. True but the whole time she was still out there fighting. The rest of us were more or less outside of the events that have transpired. Even with her memory loss she grew. The red haired guy then sighed and said. Well I say we head to Arendelle and reintroduce ourselves and make this reunion complete. The other two nodded and the dream faded.

Night sat up in bed gasping a bit surprised. Was that really a dream? Who were those people exactly? She felt like she knew them and that they were important. Had they been the friends she had met on he travels? She supposed it was possible and if so the dream would make a bit more sense. The real question was though if it was real or not? If so then it looked like this world was about to get a few more visitors. A flicker of light then caught Nights eye. It had come from her rooms window. She walked over and saw the night sky lit up with the aurora borealis. She smiled remembering how as kids she and her sisters would say that the aurora meant the sky was awake. This would generally result in Anna pulling all of them out of bed. Night and Elsa would then get things started with there ice magic. That had been before the incident though. Night sat on the cushioned seats that were in the wall by the window. She rested her head against the wall and stared out the window up at the night sky. Smiling glad she could enjoy her home for a bit longer.

SC: 82
WTSC: 130

Last edited by Night of Arendelle on Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next