Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Return of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Return of a Princess

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Return of a Princess - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of a Princess

Post by Anaise Draco Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Anna shrugged as her sister declined her invitation but smiled and gave a cheery goodbye before she left the room. Anaise smiled and said a polite goodbye before following suit. Their path took them out of the castle as their idle chat became story swaps, Anaise telling her of what happened on traverse town before she came here, asking about how her and Kristoff were doing which Anna was happy to answer. They walked through the main street of Arendelle as people looked on wondering who it was Anna was walking with, the news of the returning princesses still held up within the secrets of the palace. "Ah there he is!" Anna exclaimed as she pointed to a well crafted sled with a reindeer at the head stopped outside of one of the homes. Anaise was a little surprised to see Kristoff but smiled and rubbed her little sisters head teasingly. "Looks like you found a good catch." This made Anna blush lightly but the conversation was cut short when Olaf encountered them. "Oh hello again!" He said in his surprising voice that always caught Anaise off guard. Anna laughed at this as Elsa had done. "Don't worry Anaise this is just Olaf." Anaise tried to catch her breath as she out on a half smile. "Yes we've met before." Olaf gave a small gasp as he smiled and waved his hand at her. "Oh your the girl from the castle!" He then looked to Anna curiously. "Is she a friend of yours Anna?" The princess grinned and was about to answer but Kristoff showed cutting her off a bit surprised to see she caught him while he was still on his route. "Hey Anna, asnt expecting you here. Who's the girl?" Anna smirked to Anaise who was about to protest but was too late. "Kristoff, Olaf id like you to meet my sister Anaise." She exclaimed with an innocent smile.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 pm

The coversation about Anna's new statement led to a series of questions from Kristoff and Olaf aimed to Anaise who sighed and tried to answer them as easily as possible without revealing too much that even Anna did not know about. Once it had finished with Anaise being mentally exauhsted she politely excused herself with a soft smile to her sister and returned to the castle to find a place to sleep.

Elsa made her way to Nights room the next morning, knocking on her door to ask her a few questions about the dress she planned to wear to the ball and a few similar questions retaining to the ball itself. "Night are you there? Its Elsa!"
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Night had fallen asleep on the window seat. She got up yawned her hair a bit of a mess. She heard Elsa asking if she was there. She looked at the door and replied. Yeah I am here. Just give me a bit to get dressed and decent. She quickly removed her nightgown and put on her normal clothes. She still marveled a bit at how she had made them with her magic. But she was even more amazed they had not melted, and actually seemed like cloth. After she was dressed she ran a brush through her hair getting all the knots out. She looked at herself in the mirror, analyzing her image a bit. Her freckles and fair skin was a trait she shared with her sisters. Her hair color only with that of her eldest sister Elsa, while her eyes had originally been the same sea blue now she had two different colored eyes. Her right eye sea blue like her sisters but her left was amethyst purple, a change that had happened due to Maleficent. Unlike her three sisters though she generally just wore her hair down, to were Anna had some kind of braided pig tail thing usually, whiel Elsa and Anaise had there hair braided. She wondered for a second if she should also put her hair in a style but decided against it. She quickly though adds a bit eye shadow though, but only a hint. While doing all of this though she thought over of her dream and teh fact that the three she had seen may just be coming to Arendelle. She felt like they had been familiar like she knew them. She recognized there face from her dive to the heart. She got up and opened the door for her sister then. She did a quick curtsey and said. Good morning Queen Elsa. She said with a smile. She then continued. Oh uhm also I think there may be an off chance we may getting off world visitors soon. She said a bit nervously.

Mean while walking through the market were three people. One a young woman with red hair, another a a red haired young man. the last and the one in the lead was a white haired young man. They were attracting a many stairs for there attire was obviously not of the world. The three seemed to be heading towards the castle.

SC: 29
WTSC: 29
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Elsa smiled when she saw her sister but gave off a confused look as a response to the news about off worlders coming to Arendelle. "Who could be visiting here?" She was curious as to why they would but also how Night knew they were coming.

Anaise had been woken up early by Anna who wanted to help her prepare for the ball and was subjected to a series of dress choosing and hair styles which she barely made it out of, sneaking away when she got the chance into the busy streets of Arendelle. She was now wearing a slick black dress and her braid in a bun on the back of her head. She caught a few stares from passerbys but no more than the strange group ahead of her which was heading to the castle. Anaise noticed their attire and looks as something only seen off world and followed them out of suspicion.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:04 am

Night paused. Wondering how to answer. She was sure they were coming for her, and they had seemed friendly. But she had seen this all in a dream it could mean nothing. After all dreams could not be real right? Though this was coming from the girl who could probably freeze a whole world and who could see into others hearts. She had seen many strange things before after all, so this was not to strange. Well I think they may be coming to see me. I think they may be the friends who well i thought they were dead. But i think they may be those friends who I was with for two years. She was babbling a bit now nervous because of her missing memory.

Meanwhile the three stranger were now arriving at the castle gates. The red haired girl spoke up You two think this is the place? The red haired boy laughed in response. Hmm lets see she is a Princess of this world. Oh and she does have some powerful ice magic last I checked. So yeah the castle with ice decor and an ice rink for a courtyard could not possibly be it. He said sarcasm dripping off of his words. The woman was about to respond when the white haired man cut her. Stop it you two. The bickering is not needed. We can ask a palace guard knows if she is here. The red haired boy grinned again and said. ooh think we should make the request saying. "were looking for Princess Night?" He ends his question with a bit of a laugh. The woman punched the man in the arm saying. Do you really have to be like that? The youth grinned and replied. Hey i am just glad were all alive. Though a bit annoyed that we wasted two years. It is time we got the group back together. Which includes princess. The white haired man nodded and said. Agreed, it just wont be the same without Night. Besides as a keyblade master she could make or little group an actual Faction now, though she would have to be leader. The red haired man nodded and said. hmm I could live with that. Be nice to be a faction, show those tight wads at back at the land of Departure a thing or two. The red haired woman said nothing but clenched her fist a bit. The three then found a palace gaurd and walked up to him with there request.

Night was about to say something when one of the servants walked up to her and Elsa. He bowed to both of them and then said. Your majesties, there are three rather strange well uhm. Well strange strangers, and they are requesting for Princess Night to come out to the courtyard. They insist that it is urgent, and that they know you Princess. Night looked over to who sister and asked. So should we go and see them?

SC: 37
WTSC: 66
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Elsa looked to her sister's nervousness with worry but could only hope that this would be more of just a casual visit than anything else. She turned to the gaurd and nodded then turning back to her sister. "If they say it is urgent i guess we should go see them now." She was still too unsure of them to let Night go see them by herself and waited to leave with her to the courtyard.

Anaise saw them talking to one of the guards and waited patiently for them to finish and the guard to leave before she approached the group. She was weary of them but still managed to put on a fake smile. "Its not everyday we get visitors in Arendelle." She looked amoungst all of them as she spoke. "Especially not those who come from offworld."
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Night nodded and set off heading to meet the familiar strangers. Her older sister Elsa followed in tow.

Back in the courtyard the three strangers turned towards Anaise. The three seemed to quickly examine her. The white haired male then spoke. You would be correct in we are not from this world. Though I find the way put that statement interesting. The red haired woman then picked up saying. Indeed you said it as if this is your home world. And you do seem to be dressed for it, however. The way you made that statement suggest that you have been off world. The red haired womans eyed for a second showed a cold look of familiarity, almost as if she knew Anaise. Though it vanished an instant later, almost as if it had been another person looking at the princess. The White haired man then continued. Do not worry though. We are not here to cause trouble. We are simpley here to see an old friend. The red haired man then spoke up. Indeed after all it has been two years since we all last got together. The battle at the Keyblade graveyard was not the best way to part. The other two nodded in agreement with the guy.

Night arrived at the courtyard. She saw Anaise there with the three familiar strangers. The oldest of the three was a white haired male. He wore a black and white shirt and pants,, his skin was tan and his eyes were grey. The next was a a young woman. She had shoulder length red hair with violet highlights and gold eyes. She wore a red tank top pink jacket, red skirt and shorts under it, with two gauntlets worn as well. The next was a man with red hair orange eyes and pale skin. He wore a whit shirt, with a black jacket that had a fur lined collar. He also wore jeans and sneaker, and had a red gauntlet on his left had and a silver flame pendant. Night did a half curtsey and then said. I was told you had an urgent matter for me. she took another look at them and felt as if she knew them but could not remember them. I was also told you knew me. Though I am sad to say I do not exactly remember you. The red haired man sighed and said. Geeze we have adventures for two years with each other. You would figure we would be worth remembering a little. The woman hit the young man in his shoulder and then said. Yen Sid did warn us that she had lost her memories. No need to be so rude. The guy held his hands up in mock defense saying. Hey hey, I was only joking. The white haired man smiled at Night and simpley said. It is good to see you again Night. I will go ahead and reintroduce myself for your sake. I am Semna, I was the leader of our group until the battle of the Keyblade Graveyard. The woman followed suit and said. I am Nyrissa. Pleasure as always Night. Nice to finally get to see your home world. The red haired man then spoke up. And the best for last as they say. I am Kuro and I must say seeing you like this now. You seem way more like a Princess than during your time with us. The other two nodded. Nyrissa then spoke up. Speaking of which, I know you have not seen you family for some time, However your a keyblade master now. You have duties with that tittle now. Yen Sid said he had told you to go meet the Keyblade Master King Mickey did he not? So shouldn't you be getting on your way. Night took a deep breathe somewhat getting overwhelmed by the three. She then responded to Nyrissa's statement. Yes I am a keyblade master and yes Master Yen Sid did tell me to go and do that. However I do have my responsibilities as a Princess as well. I can not shirk them any more than I can those that come with my tittle of master. So no I will not be leaving just yet. Kuro than laughed. I take it this party that the town is going on about is why your staying? Can not say I blame you. I would not mind attending a shin dig myself. Nyrissa then continued. No offense I do not see how attending a party is a part of as you put it. "Your Princess duties." Night sighed feeling a bit insulted. Semna then spoke up. Now Nyrissa why don't you let her speak. Technically she is your superior now. You can no longer lecture her, plus fyi, we are on her world. As Princess I am sure she could throw you in a dungeon or something. Semna said with a cool grin on his face. Kuro busted out laughing. Then said with a bit of effort. geeze that would be one for the record. Have not seen a friend in two years, talk a bit rudely because you feel like she is not doing her job. Then get yourself tossed in a dungeon. That would just be funny. Night sighed and cut them off. For your information Nyrissa, attending a party is a part of any royals duty. Especially when my ssiter the Queen is the one holding it. A public appearance in front of her people is important for a Princess to make. It lets the people of the world know that even if I am not always here I do care. Nyrissa sighed not having anything to say to this. Night then turned to her Elsa and asked. Elsa could we please continue this some were inside. Maybe the throne room, just some were we can have a bit of privacy. Thou you Anaise and Anna can take part as well.

SC: 79
WTSC: 79
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Anaise had wanted to continue the conversation with them but looked to see that it had been Night who they had come to see. She wasn't too surprised that her little sister couldn't really remember this group either guessing that something had to have happened for her to lose even those memories. Anaise would not admit it but even she had temporarily lost her memories after she awoke on Eden after being swallowed up by the darkness but they returned quickly once she knew what she was searching for.She made a slight motion of looking back to see Anna approaching and quickly filled her in on what had been happening and who these people seemed to be.
Elsa kept her eyes locked on the offworld group as she made a motion for the guards to stay at a distance so they would not hear such private matters. She gave a polite smile as Night mentioned taking this to a more private area such as the throne room and nodded. "Of course, it would probably be best that way." She then turned to the group. "As queen allow me to welcome you personally to the kingdom of Arendelle." She would then take this to the throne room if the others were fine with that happening.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:14 am

Night nodded and said. Thank you Elsa. The three off worlders bowed to the Queen. Well Nyrissa did a curtsey. The group moved and followed Elsa to the throne room. Night would wait for her sister to take her seat on the throne. She and Anna would then stand to one side of there sister. They would await Anaise to join them, Night then spoke up. Now you said you had urgent matters when you sent the servant to come and get me. I know that if you just wanted to visit you could have stated that. However you chose to say urgent matter. Semna looked at her and then said. The matter is not extremley urgent but yes we have a matter all the same. You see we, me, Kuro, Nyrissa and you. We were known as the Returners. We all have two things in common. Each of us bears a natural dark affinity, and each of us has suffered rejection from teh Land of Departure. Though originally just a group of outcast who had banded together in the eyes of other key bearers, we would like to finally change that. Night, if you lead us we can become an official keyblade faction. No longer could we be ignored or rejected. As a keyblade master you hold new power with that tittle. So if you were to be the leader our group, we would be treated as an actual faction, and not just a bunch of outcast. Night nodded. She could understand what they meant, she could understand as well. She had her memories of the rejection by the other masters. When they had treated her like a monster. She could empathize with them, also she knew that they had been her friends. It was not like she could really abandon them any more than she could her sisters. A smile appeared on her face and she looked at the three. I may not remember you three but I know we were friends. I know that each of you has been etched into my heart just as much as my sisters have been. I saw your faces there after all during my mark of mastery. I would be honored to be the leader of our group. I thank you and I will try not to let you three down. The three Returners nodded and smiled. Nyrissa spoke up saying. It is nice for us all to be back together. Kuro nodded and then placed a cooler he had apparently been carrying with him on the floor. It and to celebrate I have a cooler full the groups most loved treat. Sea salt ice cream. He opened the cooler and handed one to Semna who smiled and took it and started eating it right then. Nyrissa took hers as well and began to eat. Kuro walked up and handed one to Night. He then offered one to Elsa, Ann and Anaise as well. After a bit of silence as the ice cream would be enjoyed. Night then spoke up asking. So would you three like to stay for the party? I am sure my sisters would not mind. Besides it may be nice. She said hoping her sisters would approve.

SC: 43
WTSC: 122
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Fri May 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Once they had gotten to the throne room Elsa seated herself in the throne as she waited for everyone else to get themselves situated. Following her sisters, Anaise stood by the throne and listened as Night and her vistors began to speak. She listened to their talk of creating a faction of keyblade weilders under the guidance of Night because of her new rank of master. She found it strange for them to come just for that reason but kept quiet as to not interrupt. She smiled when Kuro offered her a sea salt ice cream and took it with an appreciative nod. Anna seemed more than happy to take it and Elsa took the one offered to her with a kind thank you before she began to speak. "As Night had said you are all welcome to attend the party tonight as friends of my sister. It would be a pleasure to have you three there." Anaise could hear her communicator humming almost silently in her pocket and she looked to the other with a polite smile. "If you dont mind id like to excuse myself for a minute." Elsa nodded curious as to what needed her sisters attention. "Of course. Don't take too long." Anaise smiled and curtsied before leaving the room.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue May 06, 2014 1:53 am

Night did curtsey and said to her elder sister. Thank you Queen Elsa. She then listened as Anaise asked to be excused. Wondering what was up. Everyone missed Nyrissa give Anaise while she left a somewhat evil knowing look. Night then turned back to Elsa and said. Elsa could you please help my friends get ready for the party? I know they do not have a thing to wear and I can make my won dress. Just one quick question. Do you think I should leave my hair down or put it in a braid? Night would await the answer before leaving. Her head was in much pain, much like when she had reunited with Elsa. back when she had regained all of her memories of her childhood. She quickly made her way out of the room. She wondered a bit aimlessly the pain building slowly. She ended up in the room with all the paintings. She sat down on one of the couches and frost started to accumulate. She then rested her head against it as she blacked out. the past overcoming her again.

A dark portal opened in the tram common square of Twilight town. Out stepped a younger Night. Both her eyes were amethyst purple, she still wore her mage robe shirt, skirt and shorts. A red armored figure stepped out beside her. The figure activated the shoulder piece and the armor vanished. Revealing a younger Kuro. Come on, lets go meet my friends. I am sure you will like them. The scene then shifted to on top of the train station of Twilight town. There eating ice cream were a younger Semna and Nyrissa. The two looked up at the newcomers. Nyrissa spoke first saying. Well your back sooner than expected. Everything go well? Kuro replied. Well not exactly. I never got the chance to truly confront the witch. She was trying to corrupt this keyblade wielder. So I decided to help her leave. Figured she would fit in well with us. Semna nodded and then said. Well that explains the girl. he then turned to face Night and then said. I am Semna, leader of this motley group. Nyrissa spoke up next. I am Nyrissa. Kuro sighed a bit then put on a smile and said. Well you already know me. I am Kuro Kasai. Night nodded turning her eyes down to the roof underneath her feet. She knew not what to say or expect. Would these people think she was a monster? Would they reject her? or were they wanting to use her like the dark fairy before them? Semna as if sensing these fears stands and walks over to the girl. He rest his hands on her shoulders and says. Miss you have nothing to fear. We will not reject you for all of us have suffered rejection. All of us were rejected by the masters at the Land of Departure for having latent darkness. We bear are affinity naturally and they rejected us for it. But we plan to prove them wrong. One of these days one of us will become a master and prove to them were just as good as any of them. Just as long as you be yourself and stay on the right path we, The Returners will accept you no matter what. I promise you have nothing to fear from us. So could you please share with us your name and story. Night nodded still a bit shy, her gloved hand shaking a bit. I am Night, Night of Arendelle. The young Night then started her story. From her powers as a kid and the isolation both her and her elder sister bore because of there powers. To her being chosen by the keyblade, and leaving for the Land of Departure. She continued saying how she was rejected and called a monster. Tears sliding down her face freezing as they fell. She ended with her leaving Maleficent. The response she got surprise her. They handed her an ice cream and accepted her. As they all said. "Welcome to the Returners." The Scenes then started to shift a bit faster. Many adventures were shown. From worlds were they battled heartless. To others were they just seemed to be having fun. The scenes then came to the strange feeling of ancient power radiating from the Keyblade graveyard. That had lead to the battle two years ago that had split the group up. The battle flashed by and then blackness. Then one hazy scene emerged. It was of Night standing in a world she did not recognize. She was not much younger than she was now, maybe nine or eight months ago possibly. She then heard herself say. So this is were it all began.

Night awoke and stood up abruptly. She looked around and gasped for she had frozen half the room. She must have lost control over her powers while she was blacked out. She quickly thawed the room hoping no one had seen that. she was a bit dissapointed for having lost control over her magic yet again. She was glad though that she finally remembered her friends. Though she knew now that part of the reason she had not returned home sooner. It had been because she was ashamed for she had felt like she had failed when she was rejected by the land of departure. She looked around wondering how much time had passed and hoping that she had not missed the party.

SC: 84
TSC: 163
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Wed May 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Anaise took no time to duck into one of the empty rooms close to the throne room and answer her communicator. "What is it now Sera? I'm busy at the moment." Sera was also an "employee" of the mysterous man and one of the few that Anaise trusted amoungst the whole group. Though Sera's tone was calm Anaise could tell there was something going wrong. "We have a problem." The voice on the communicator rang. "One of the worlds has drawn near its chaos point and we have no one else free to make sure things go as planned there." Anaise sighed and rubbed the side of her head with her free hand knowing something like this was bound to happen and that her peaceful trip to her home wouldn't last long. "Sera there has to be someone else out there to take care of this. I'm kinda busy with family things right now so its not the best time." The voice then started to become a bit frantic as if she had heard this many times before. "There is no one else to handle this but you right now!" Sera sounded more worried now than irrate. "You know what will happen if HE hears you turned this down." Anaise's grip on her communicator became tighter once she heard this and she cringed a little knowing the consequences. "Fine...i will arrive there by late tomorrow at the earliest. That should give me enough time to assess the situation and start to work it towards our goal." Without another word she turned off her communicator and began walking back towards the throne room.

Elsa smiled and nodded as Night asked for her to help her friends prepare for the party. "Of course. Ill see what we can do." She had her own business to attend to as queen but knew she could count on Anna and maybe Anaise's help to assist them. "And as for your hair i would suggest braid. It looks better that way." She smiled but it was short when she noticed Anaise return to the room with a look of dismay. She approached the throne without even a curtsie. "Excuse me Elsa may we speak in private." The queen had been curious as to what was going on and nodded as she turned back to Night's associates with an apologetic look. "I will leave you in the capable hands of Anna." She nodded to Anna who smiled and walked over to them. "Come on, we don't have much time so now would be a great time to get started." She made a motion for them to follow her as she made her way towards the door.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Sun May 11, 2014 12:37 am

Anaise sat with her sister as she worried about what would happen next if she did not follow her orders. "I'm sorry Elsa but i won't be able to stay for more than another day..." Elsa seemed distraught by her sisters words but kept her expression calm. "You can't just up and leave. We just got you back." Anaise sighedd and rubbed her head as she looked back to her sisters eyes. "I'm sorry Elsa but i can't disobey what I am obligated to do. I fear what would happen to Arendelle if I didn't and I want to make sure the darkness never takes this world." The words were true in every sense but she still kept them simple enough to hide her true obligation.Elsa shook her head and returned eye contact. "If there is darkness being drawn towards here then as Queen its my duty to make sure we are all safe. You and Night can't just keep us out of the loop for our safety. Whether you like it or not Anna and I will help all we can." The two of them were already standing as Anaise hugged her sister with a worried look but smiled. "I'm not saying to stay out of this, I just want to keep you all from getting hurt." The conversation was to continue but was interrupted by one of the servants of the castle at the door. "My queen everyone is waiting for the party to begin."
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Mon May 12, 2014 12:40 am

Night took a deep breathe. She was sitting in her room and facing a mirror. Her long white hair was now in a braid which really made her look a lot like her older sister. She was also wearing a shimmering white gown that she had conjured with her sorcerery. It was a long white gown that shimmered like snow when in the light. It was had no sleeves so her pale arms would be on display. She still had her nails with the ice decor on them as well. She kept staring at the mirror as she had just finished applying a bit of makeup which included a bit of light powder and eye shadow. She had added a bit of frost as well. She figured she would now add the finishing touches. She tapped a finger lightly against her hair conjuring a hair ornament of ice. It looked like a blooming lily with a snowflake in the center. all of it ice blue and the ornament was on the upper right part of her hair. She took a deep breathe to collect herself. She was nervous she knew that, she did not knwo if she could honestly face the people of her world. She did not actually count having made the ice rink in the courtyard as facing them or presenting herself in front of them. She did not know if she could face them though, if she could honestly actually pull off being a Princess. She had no real experience before. She had been kept locked up most of her life, and the years she had not been she had not been on her world at all. She had honestly more ability as a Key Bearer than a Princess. What if she messed up, or worse made a fool of herself? After all people were starting to refer to her and Anaise as the lost Princess's. What a name, lost princess's. Just then Mog flew into her room. You look nice Kupo. Night turned around and smiled at the moogle. Thanks Mog. She noticed that the Moogle was wearing a black dress suit and smiled. Ok I must ask just were did Anna find a suit for you? Mog looked down blushing a bit. She got it off of one of her dolls kupo. Night chcukled and then said. Well Mog you look nice. Thanks Kupo. Now may I escort the Princess to the ball kupo? Night smiled at her friend and said. Yes you may. She took one last deep breathe and figured it was now or never. Plus she had promised her sisters. She stood up and Mog flew over to her. He kinda hugged her arm and the two left her room. Outside waiting for her were the three Returners. Semna wore a nay blue suit, Nyrissa had her hair dow and was wearing a pink ball gown, and Kuro was wearing a burgundy suit. Night looked at her three friends and then said. I am very glad to have you all back. Also I think I may have an idea of were I lost my memories now. I am still missing my last two years, but i have the memory of our time together now. The three smiled and then Semna said. We are also gladto have you back Night. Now I believe we should all be heading to a ball. Night nodded. Kuro took Nyrissa in arm and Semna took Night's right side while Mog remained on her left. The Moogle then cried out saying. Allright, now lets go and get this party started kupo! All five of them laughed and headed off to the ball room.

SC: 45
WTSC: 45
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Tue May 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Anaise had spent the past few hours preparing for the ball knowing she would have to look her best to present herself formally to the kingdom she had missed for so long. She put her braid up into a bun on the back of her head and made sure her dress was well ready, feeling awkward wearing such formal clothing after so many years of wearing more comfortable clothing. She heard the door open behind her as she was fixing her hair to see Anna standing there. I told you that dress would look great on you Anaise. Next time don't question me. Her sister said with a grin as she walked into her room. Anaise smiled and rubbed her sides still getting used to it and looking back into the mirror. Yeah yeah yeah Anna. It does feel a bit uncomfortable but I think I can live with it. She grinned back to her sister once she was done with her hair and walked out of the room with her sister. Now shall we go so we don't keep everyone waiting? Anna nodded and they began towards the ballroom.

Ooc: you can take over Elsa for the next post if that helps. xD
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Fri May 16, 2014 12:35 am

Night and friends arrived in the ball room. The place had some nice decore. However Elsa had spoken to her earlier about making some surprise adjustments that only the two sisters could do. Night spotted her eldest sister just as guest were starting to stream in. She walked over to Elsa leaving her friends because she and her sisters were to be announced once all the guest had arrived. She did a curtsey to her sister and then did a small twirl in her dress. So what do you think? Well besides the fact I look a bit like you. Asked Night. A bit to well aware of her and Elsa's resemblance. Elsa gave a light chuckle and said. You look lovely. Also the hair piece was a nice touch. Night nodded with a smile. She noticed Elsa was wearing the same dress as always and she raised a eyebrow and asked. Elsa you look wonderful as always. Though I must ask why not change dresses? Elsa smiled and replied. Well that is because I was a bit buys party planning. Kinda comes with the job of being Queen. Night chuckled understanding. She watched as more guest would arrive through the front doors while awaiting for Anaise and Anna to join her and Elsa. Night saw the rest Returners milling about. Some of the others guest would gawk at her and Anaise, trying to get a look at the two lost Princess's. Night felt a bit awkward with all the attention. Then the time would come for the whole royal family to be announced. Elsa went up first and the Servants voice boomed out. Announcing Queen Elsa of Arendelle. The next person to go up would be Anaise as she was the next eldest. Announcing Princess Anaise of Arendelle. Night took a deep breathe as Anna would be the next one in line. Announcing Princess Anna of Arendelle. Next up would be her. She took a deep breathe yet again for she was nervous. after all what if she messed up, or tripped on her way up. What if she made a fool of herself or worse. The Servant then motioned for her to walk up with the rest of her family. She did so and as she got up next to the rest of her family the Servant proclaimed. Announcing Princess Night of Arendelle. Night stood next to Anna. she smiled and waved at all the guest in the ball room. Elsa then stepped forward and started to speak. Tonight is a night of celebration. For after all these years all of my family is together again. Princess Anaise, who vanished many years ago and no one had a clue to what fate she bore. Princess Night who four years ago left on a journey of that fate itself had set for her. Though many of you may remember her from when she helped out during the incident with Prince Hans and, well the winter incident. This is her official return. Now both will not always be here as they still have other affairs to attend to. However they will both try to attend to there duties as princess's as well. Elsa paused as the crowd would applause at there Queens words. Then once the applause died down Elsa then spoke again. Now I am unsure as to how many of you attended to teh courtyard being turned into an ice rink. So I I shall inform you all now. My younger sister Night much like me bears ice magic. She to was born with it, though my other two Sisters, Anna and Anaise do not share this gift. So me and Night have decided to add our own special touches to the decor. Elsa then took a step forward and looked at Night. Princess Night, would you like the honor of getting us started? Elsa asked. Night took a step forward and curtsied. It would be an honor Queen Elsa. Night then started to rub her hands together as glowing blue snow started to appear. She fired the mystic looking snow at the roof and it exploded with a light puff. Snow then started falling on the ballroom. But before a single flake landed on the floor Night halted it. Elsa then held out her hands and a stream of ice magic fired form each spreading to all the columns. An ice pattern then started to crawl up each column forming a floral rose pattern made of ice on each. Night was now moving her right hand in a swirling motion causing the snow that was floating throughout the ball room to swirl around forming a snow swirl pattern throughout the entire ballroom. She then cast out her darkness across the snow near the roof forming an aurora borealis across the roof. Once the two sisters were done the crowd burst into applause once more. The two sisters then took a bow and the ball began.

SC: 60
WTSC: 105
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Sat May 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Anaise smiled politely as she took her place by her sister's side as her other sister's followed. She felt a bit awkward standing in front of the kingdom's citizens for the first time since she disappeared and felt awkward but kept it hidden from site wondering if this would go over as well as she hoped it would. Her eyes watched with slight awe as she watched her sisters put on a beautiful ice show for the whole kingdom, keeping her own hands folded behind her back as fire appeared in her palms in response to the cold but she cringed a little holding it back as it disappeared once more. It was a curse of her own that she had hoped and seen her sisters could not remember and was glad to see they didn't. There may have been beauty in ice but all fire could do is cause destruction and chaos so she saw no chance at winning over the kingdom as well with her dangerous magic. She saw herself as the less fortunate of the sisters but kept such thoughts to herself as those who only knew the origin of her adopted last name truly knew of her curse now.

The ball went as she expected. The citizens greeted her with warm welcomes and even a few of the finer fellows of the kingdom asked for a dance but she politely declined as she watched everyone else enjoy the ball. Though she was finding it a wonderful relaxant she had the feeling that something dark was coming and looked to Elsa lightly wondering if it was good to tell her sister, knowing there would be a chance she would make her sister worry over what might just turn out to be nothing. This sure is a change in comparison to my regular life. Well what is regular now. She grinned laughing beneath her breath.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Sun May 18, 2014 12:29 am

Elsa turned her gaze to her oldest sister and smiled. Well that makes all of us Anaise. The last time we held anything like that it ended with me freezing the kingdom in an eternal winter. Anaise couldnt help but break her princess status and laugh lightly and grinning. Well at least that ended out well. I mean look at this, the people love and respect you even with the knowledge of your ice magic. Anaise then looked down at her own hands that were lightly charred from her fire a few minutes ago. Ice may be dangerous in some sense but at least it can bring beauty and even happiness. Elsa raised her eyebrow to her sister's strange behavior then looked back to everyone amongst the room enjoying the festivities. Though she showed no signs of knowledge of what her sister was really speaking of she seemed to speak as if she knew what her sister was going through. Well of course it is a beautiful element but a lot of control and will power goes into it. Even the most powerful of elements have some sense of happiness drawn to it once you gain a sense of control. She smiled to Anaise who was starting to feel a bit better but quickly put her hands behind her back again folding them to keep from looking suspicious. If you say so dear sister. She sighed beneath her breath and then she looked up with wide eyes feeling a dark presence approaching the palace. She would look to Night if her sister was still there to make a nod for her upcoming actions and then excused herself. Quickly making her way towards the courtyard.

Melificent looked to the citizens walking in and out of the palace gates with a look of disdain and annoyance as she continued to walk with Hans, her new ally at her side. Look at all of these pathetic fools. Living and carrying on without a care in the world. She then proceeded to tap the bottom of her staff against the ground as darkness spread from its place. Multiple heartless appeared from the darkness, soldiers and shadows alike ready to cause trouble.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Thu May 22, 2014 12:20 am

Night was well she was unsure of what to make of the ball. She had never actually attended one before. When she was a kid she had spent most of her life as a princess locked in her room. Then she became a keyblades chosen one. This had led to her meeting teh Returners and going on a many adventure. However none of it was really what one would consider princess like. In all honesty though Night was a princess. She had very little experience as a princess. She looked at her Elsa and Anaise chatting. The two seemed to be handiling themselves fine and Night admitted to herself that she was a bit envious. She would however commence with idle chat when a guest would speak to her. If one was seeking a dance she would decline however never truly knowing how to dance. She looked out to her friends who seemed to be enjoying themselves. She laughed at Mog who was in the middle of the ballroom a pretty decent way up in the air. The moogle seemed to be doing a solo dance in the air. She smiled wondering just how Mog found a way to enjoy just about every situation. She walked a bit towards the side as to avoid attention. She had no trouble taking charge if the world was in danger or family or friends. However she was not much of a social person and she actually felt a bit shy with all the attention that people were giving her. After a bit Anna approached her grinning. She had just finished a dance with Kristoff and had sent him off to go get drinks. Night smiled at her older sister and gave her a hug and then said. Well you two seem to be getting along rather well. Anna gave a light laugh and said. Indeed. So are you enjoying the ball Night? Night in turn shrugged a bit. A bit, but it is not really what I am use to. I mean taking on heartless and saving the worlds from evil or something and I am fine. Yet I am so nervous with just a regular ball. I know it probably sounds silly, but I am so afraid that I may mess up or something. I mean sure the people seem to like me, but what if I make a fool of myself, or what if I somehow lose control over my magic. Anna just laughed at her younger sister. You know you and Elsa really end up focusing to much on what could go wrong. Why don't you try to think about what could go right. Besides your friends are here and you have family. Besides I highly doubt you will make a fool of yourself. Night smiled a bit at her older sister. Thanks Anna. Anna returned the smile and said. Anytime Night. It is what sisters are for after all. Anyway I better get back to Kristoff. With that Anna headed back onto the dance floor.

A little bit later Night felt a dark presence. It was not her own or any of the Returners. However she knew who it did belong to for she knew the person well. Apparently the Dark fairy Maleficent was going to be crashing the party. She looked at her sisters and decided she did not want to attract there attention nor her friends. She left the ballroom and headed towards the courtyard. She soon though heard three sets of foot step behind her. she turned and saw Semna, Nyrissa and Kuro all behind her. She raised an eyebrow at the three. Kuro chuckled and said. What did you think you were the only one who could sense the witch coming? I trained under her for a bit as well Princess. Semna then spoke up. Besides we were not going to make you deal with her on your own. Nyrissa nodded and said. Yeah do not forget were a team Night.

The Returners arrived out in the courtyard and awaited for the Dark Fairies arrival. Night was the first to spot her summoning heartless. She pointed and said. There she is. Semna nodded summoning his keyblade as did Nyrissa. We shall go deal with the heartless. With that the two took off. Night understood why the two were leaving Maleficent for her and Kuro. They had history with the dark fairy after all. The two walked towards the dark fairy and Night spoke up. Maleficent you were not invited to this ball. I shall request that you leave, as both Princess and Keyblade master. She said loud enough for the dark fairy to hear her. She was sure she would not need to remind Maleficent how there last confrontation went.

Meanwhile sitting on the wall high out of site was a rose haired girl. Her fox ears twitched and her tail swayed a bit. Well know things are finally getting interesting.

SC: 62
WTSC: 62
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Fri May 23, 2014 3:30 pm

By the time Anaise arrived at the courtyard she could already see Night and her friends splitting up into two groups to fight Maleficent and her summoned heartless. She drew her keyblade without a second thought and made her way over to her sister having had a past experience with this evil fairy that did not leave them both off on good terms. You know I really hate it when uninvited guests show up unannounced. She said with a smirk, now standing close to her sister. She was a bit surprised they made it here before her but that would be a useless care in a situation like this.

Maleficent seemed less then pleased with her new visitors and her look gave it all away. She slowly raised her staff from the ground as Hans walked out from behind her. Well if it isn't the two most annoying keyblade wielders I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. She slammed her staff back down onto the ground as a much larger dark portal appeared on the ground beneath it. A large white and black wolf-like heartless rose from this darkness, now standing in between the princesses and the dark fairy. Its height was almost that of the gates and its mouth was pure black, rowed with sharp, grey fangs. Anaise's eyes narrowed to Maleficent in anger as she tightened her grip on her keyblade. Leave her to me, I've got a bone to pick with her.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Thu May 29, 2014 12:11 am

Night shook her head. No we do this together. She then took one step on the frozen courtyard and a large snowflake sigil would appear on the ground. The sigil would be large enough for Anaise, Maleficent, Hans, the giant heartless, Kuro and Night to stand on comfortably. She then took a deep breathe and raised both her hands upwards towards the sky as if she was lifting something heavy. A swirl of snowy magic would swirl around the large snowflake sigil and it would start raising up in the air. all previously mentioned occupants would also be raised up on it. After ascending about fifteen feet in the air she halted the ice and threw her arms out to the side of her. a blast of icy air would spread over the snowflake and her ice magic would extend the edges at a vertical slant completing an area that would be safe for them all to fight in. What people would see form below would be a snowflake like tower made of ice. Flames would then spurt as Kuro summoned his keyblade the one winged angel. Night summoned her keyblade in a flurry of snow and a anti flash of darkness. The Dark dragon empress and the Snow Queen floated behind her ready for combat. An expression of surprise was evident on Hans's face. Last he had seen Night had only used one keyblade and her magic had not been as advanced as now. The fact her keyblades were floating should surprise the dark fairy, and tell Malifcent her powers had increased since there last encounter. Night then looked between Kuro and Anaise. So are you ready. She then turned towards Maleficent and Hans and finished confidently. Because you will regret having crashed this party.

SC: 17
WTSC: 17
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Thu May 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Anaise watched with little surprise as her sister created a large ice platform for all of them to fight on. She had no plan to fight Maleficent even near the city but guessed this was the second best option. Lets see how well this dark fairy can fight. She held her keyblade in a battle position as the large heartless charged towards the other group. Anaise ignored it charging both Hans and Maleficent. You insolent fools think you can stop both of us? You may have gotten lucky last time but this time I wont go easy on either of you. She tapped her staff on the ice as a chunk of it began to rise with her standing on top of it. She would use this as her front of attack in the fight as she held up her staff launching a blast of black and green lightning at Night while Hans stopped Anaise in mid charge with his own sword and the two clashed with the stinging sound of clashing metal. Anaise drew back and went in for another attack only to clash yet again with the evil prince. I remember you, you are the one who tried to kill my sisters! Her flames started to manifest around her in her anger as she kept her glare on Hans. Allow me to pay you back for such treatment!

Ooc: A bit busy so feel free to take control of Maleficent for this part of the fight. o.o
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Night gave a light chuckle. Yes Maleficent. Me encasing you in ice was getting lucky. She replied to Maleficent's comment. Kuro started running towards the giant wolf heartless meeting it head on. He charged flames into his left fist and slammed it into the heartless's face an explosion ensuing after the hit. Flames then cloacked his body as he would activate Flame arcanum and unleash a flurry of fiery blows. Meanwhile Night used shadow slide to dodge the lightning spell Maleficent had sent at her. Night then jumped up high and used double flight to ascend higher. Her levitating keyblades came to her hands as she glowed with a dark aura. She then flew at the dark fairy striking her and then teleported. She then repeated this strike rush up to ten times. Then she appeared above Maleficent and struck her with the last part diving and striking her causing dark pillars to erupt in the sky. Maleficent gave Night a look of loathing and the princess just smiled and said. You know you can not beat me Maleficent so why even do this. The dark fairy however just gave a wicked smile. So you say little snow princess but we shall see about that. Maleficent slammed her staff into the platform firing off a dark shock wave. Night erected her ice shell to block it however and used raging snow. A funnel of snow and ice swirled striking Maleficent multiple times. Maleficent however does not flinch but instead  spreads her arms out and calls out. Meteors of darkness! conjuring dark portal behind her. The portal then begins to fire out large dark spheres which quickly blast Night off of the platform. Instead of using her reprisal Night lets herself fall off and lands on the ice below. She did have to note that fighting in a dress was a bit uncomfortable. She was starting to wish she would have changed into her normal outfit before this battle. She shook her head as it truly did not matter. She would just have to stick to her magic more than her physical attacks. Maleficent then moved the platform back and called out. You should not under estimate my sorcery princess. Night smiled and then replied. Much as you should not under estimate mine you dark fairy. The two looked at each other both with a smile of confidence on there face.

Style Bank:

SC: 28
WTSC: 28
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:42 pm

The fight between Hans and Anaise had become heated as their weapons clashed repeatedly across the platform. He had been taunting her the entire fight about her lack of an magic abilities unlike her sisters but this was a mistake he would regret making. Though he was making leeway on her mood as they fought he had yet to notice what was happening to the platform as they fought. The top layer of it was already beginning to melt beneath where her feet had been. She made one last attack on him as he blocked it before he stopped his taunting. The clashing of the weapons rang through the night from the force and his grin had yet to leave his face. Oh come now princess. You must have more than this. I mean your sisters beat me with ice so you must have something more than this feeble little key to fight me with. Anaise drew back but instead of a look of dismay she was actually laughing lightly. This confused Hans but she gave him no time to verbally express it as she raised her head, her eyes beginning to glow red. See thats one thing you do not seem to know about me "prince" Hans. There is a reason why they call me the dragon. A red glow came from the back of her throat as it was only seconds before a small burst of flame shot from it into the face of her enemy, taking him by surprise and almost knocking him off of the edge of the platform.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Maleficent raised her staff up high and caused dark lightning to rain from the sky. The spell struck Night and Kuro both. Kuro gave the dark fairy a look that could cow the bravest men. He then released an explosion of darkness knocking the giant wolf heartless back and he teleported up to Maleficent and started unleashing a ten chain dark combo. Night recognized the skill, it was Heroes pride. Kuro ended the combo by diving into the platform and another dark explosion occurred. The giant wolf heartless went to chase Kuro but Night smiled and said. Oh no you don't. Her right hand glowed ice blue while her right hand glowed a dark purple. She was using her dual cast ability, holding her right hand up she used ice reign conjuring up five large chunks of ice and reigned them down upon the heartless while her left then fired a dark sword up into the air. Dark prison rained down in a circle trapping the heartless and ending with a giant sword of darkness crashing down into the middle causing a dark shock wave and poisoning the heartless. Maleficent then turned herself and the ice boulder she stood on into a wisp and flew across the arena. This caused Kuro to fall due to lack of solid ground and he landed on the ice platform. He went to chase Maleficent but the heartless just seamed really intent on him. The beast tackled him and sent him sliding. He stabbed his keyblade into the ice to stop himself. He held his keyblade above him and flames started manifesting around him. Allright mut you want to play lets play. A column of fire erupted from his keylbade as he activated Blasting zone. He then slammed it into the giant heartless pushing it back. Meanwhile Night tracked Maleficent. Her keyblades were still floating by her thanks to her keyblade levitation. Maleficent finally came out of wisp form and Night did not hesitate for a second. She held her hands close one above the other and a condensed blizzard starting rapidly forming in a sphere. Night then fired her ice storm at Maleficent The large sphere hitting the dark fairy.

SC: 23
TSC: 52

Style bank:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down